[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another series complete! :-)

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 13:20:20 -0600

I get a double thrill, knowing there is no other library in the country to have
the complete collection.  I loved reading them and am now juiced to work on
another series!

Jamie gets a ton of credit for allowing me to ship books to her, doing a great
scan and then getting them back to me.

Hope others enjoy the Connie Blair mysteries as much as I did!

Valerie

Please pray for and follow Nichole's recovery: