[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Validation Dilemma

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:50:57 -0700 (PDT)

Max,

I've requested the book. When it comes I'll contact
you offlist and tell you what thenumber should be, and
provide answers to whatever other questions arise.
--- "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 We can also straighten out the footnote number
problems. Thenumbers probably did't scan correctly.
I was told, when I asked earlier, that people prefer
to have the numbers immediately after the period, not
in parentheses and not superscripted (both of which
I;d done at one time or another.)

When a validator is working on a book, it disappears
from the donwload list, unless one doesn't renw on
time. smile