[bksvol-discuss] Re: Amazon Help

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 21:20:36 -0400

Thanks, Evan. Bare bones suits me just fine. (smile) I like the concept behind the various features of Amazon, but the page structure they've chosen is chaotic. Even some sighted friends are complaining about it. I think they need to use headings or actual tables to break up the content so that it flows better. They might find they get more actual sales that way. My marketing teacher drilled into my head that "a confused mind will always say no, especially when a sale is involved." He practically had that tattooed on us by the time we completed the first week of class.

Monica Willyard

On Monday 10/9/2006 08:43 PM, you wrote:
Yeah, their web page seems to get busier every day.  Have you tried going to:

www.amazon.com/access

It's pretty bare bones, but perhaps that was what you were looking for.