[bksvol-discuss] Re: Amazon Help

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:43:42 -0400

www.amazon.com/access

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Monica Willyard
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 6:30 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Amazon Help

Hi, everyone.  I'm working on making a list of books for Lora about
playing Hold Em.  Does anyone know if Amazon kept their text only
interface somewhere, maybe buried under their tons of graphics?  I
know they used to have one, but I can't find it anywhere.  I know how
to navigate web pages, but there is so much clutter to work
around.  Yuck!  I can't figure out how to get to the actual product
descriptions quickly and am spending way too much time trying to get
past the "page you made" mess on each page.  I am longing for 1999
when everything was a list with just a few icons to work
around.  Does anyone have any shortcuts to share or know what they
did with the text interface?  I'll dance at your wedding and send you
lots of cyber-chocolate with smiles.

Monica Willyard