[bksvol-discuss] Admin: giant book upload failed

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:03:23 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry to put this on the list, but I'm not sure which Admin guy can help me. I am trying to upload "Biology, Third Edition" (formerly "Hold for Peggy, Biology"), and it won't go. It is gigantic--more than 3M, zipped. I tried the upload around 8:15 AM, EST, from my work connection, which is the fastest connection I have, and it still won't go. What can I do? Please don't ask me to try it at midnight, because my home connection is dial-up, and I strongly suspect it would time-out before the job got done.
Help!
Tracy