[bksvol-discuss] Re: Accent marks

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 10:29:38 -0700

Hi, Lissi, fortunately I still have that message you sent me about
accent marks. I have tried to do what you say (control+shift key+the #6
above the alphabet keys then typing the I in the same place as the 6)
but I wasn't told I had an I circumflex. I just put the I next to the A.
Am I still doing something wrong here? Regards and with some perplexity,
Kim.