[bksvol-discuss] Re: About to submit River Thudner

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 20:47:42 -0800 (PST)

Alright Grandma Cidy

Thanks. Tell him it was a spell checked file. Not my regular quality but really
good for a spell checked file.

Thanks again. You can give him my email too if you'd llike.
Anastasia

Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: I'll notify the requester, Aaron
Cannon, but I don't
know whether or not he's a volunteer and can validate.
I'll explain the advantages to him, though, and if he
isn't already a volunteer maybe he'll join up.

G.Cindy

--- Anastasia Saridakis  wrote:

> Hello to everyone
> I just finished scanning and spell checking River
> Thunder.
> It was a request that G Cindy passed onto the list.
>
> Anyone care to edit? It isn't my cup of tea which is
> why I spell checked it instead of reading it. Anyone
> interested in validating it?
> ANastasia

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/