[bksvol-discuss] Re: priorities and time line for accomplishing them

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 21:00:59 -0800 (PST)

Bookshare is looking to hire a volunteer coordinator, and I believe that person
will have the responsibility of responding to questions and comments from the
volunteer discussion group. In the meantime, the rest of us pinch-hit
occasionally - me, Claire O, Lisa F, Allison H, Jake B, John G, Rob T, and
sometimes Jim F.

HTH, Carrie