[bksvol-discuss] Re: "Abnormal Psych"

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:03:07 -0400

G. Cindy,

You never cease to amaze me.

Let me see if sending my file to Mayrie helps at all.
Of she wants it.  If not, it's all yours.

Yes, it's readable.  There are academic parts, but even they
are readable.  This is an educational textbook, not a thesis,
so it can't be as dense as some books can be.  And, of course,
the Case Histories aren't dense at all.

Gratefully,
Marilyn

From: Allison Hilliker <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, April 22, 2008, 1:07 PM
Hi Marilyn and Mayrie,

Actually, it is okay to send parts of books that one is
validating.
Marilyn, if you
could E-mail Mayrie a file containing just those pages of
the book that you
have already validated, then you would be doing fine in
terms of the
Bookshare copyright agreement.  Mayrie can download the
entire book from the
step 1 page, and then use the file that you sent her to
replace the
already-validated pages in that copy.  The Bookshare
agreement does not
permit transfers of entire books, but segments of a book
for the purpose of
validation is okay.  I hope that  makes sense. *smile*.
Let me know if it does not.

Thanks to both of you for your terrific team work on this
book.

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>