[bksvol-discuss] Re: "Abnormal Psych"

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:20:46 -0700 (PDT)

I was just going to write to them with the same information. I've helped some
validators the same way.

There seem to be several editions but I couldn't find on either amazon or B&N
the number of pages, and my L.A. library doesn't have it.

Marilyn, is it readable, by which I mean interestingly written and not too
academic? If so, I'd be willing to do it. The content wouldn't bother me. I
might be able to get the print book from one of my other library systems that
has joined with universities for free interlibrary loans. But I have at least 6
books to do first.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/