[bksvol-discuss] Re: A novel I want scanned for my school, please?

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:01:53 -0500

Hi Nimit, Sandi, Marty, Roger.

I'm up for scanning it but I have two questions.  Exactly when in March do you
need it, because this will be an Inter-Library Loan for me and that takes some
time.  Second, the following is what I can get my hands on:  It's copyright
2007 not 2003, the full title is "No Fear Shakespeare: A Companion," and the
ISBN isn't even close.  Please let me know ASAP if I should request this book.
It's almost seven at night here, and my library closes in two hours.

No Fear Shakespeare: A Companion
New York : Spark Notes, c2007.
302 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.

Details
Contents
What's so great about Shakespeare? -- Famous Shakespeare lovers -- How did
Shakespeare get so smart? -- What did Shakespeare care about? -- Mysteries of
Shakespeare's life--and why they matter -- Someone else write Shakespeare's
plays? -- Famous Shakespeare haters -- Where did Shakespeare get his ideas? --
Shakespeare's world -- Shakespeare's theater -- Shakespeare's language -- The
five greatest Shakespeare characters -- Shakespeare's plays : everything you
really need to know about each of Shakespeare's plays -- Bonus--poetry!
Subject
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Add'l Names
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. No fear Shakespeare.
Other corporate author
Spark Publishing.
ISBN
1411497465