[bksvol-discuss] A novel I want scanned for my school, please?

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Books Being Scanned <booksbeingscanned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Madeleine Linares <madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:31:08 -0500

Hello Everybody,

There is a book I am reading for my class, it's called, "No Fear
Shakespeare" by William Shakespeare and my teacher just told me we are
going to read that book!!  Obviously, it can't be brailled that soon
and it's not available in Bookshare!!!!!!  It's from the Romeo and
Juliet series.  Surprisingly, when my teacher and I were searching for
it in Bookshare, there aere all the books from that Shakespeare but
not this!!  Unfortunately, that's what our teacher wants us students
to read.  Can somebody please, please please please please please scan
it?  I can't find it in BARD, or Learning Ally.  I know I can put a
request for Bookshare!  I hope somebody will understand my student
conflict when your teacher tells you the last minute you're going to
read this and you find out as a visually impaired student that you
don't have it!!!!!!!!!  You know?  I will write all the info I have
and please if somebody can scan and proofread it by March, that would
be great!  I can't proofread it, because my life is really busy right
now, so please don't mind.  I hope somebody can understand me.
Bookshare has always been my great novel resource!!  So, here's the
info my teacher gave me:

Title:  No Fear Shakespeare
Copyright Year: 2003
Class: Copyright
ISBN-13: 9781586638450
ISBN-10: 1586638459

I am sorry I don't have more info.  If you need more info, I will try
my best.  I don't know why it has two ISBNsS.  Does it make
difference?  If it does, I will try to find out which one we're
reading.  Hope that's enough info and sorry for long email.  I hope
somebody understands my situation!  Thanks!

--

“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

NIMIT KAUR

kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx