[bksvol-discuss] Re: A new question

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:01:30 -0700

I thought I'd jump  in here with my two cents. smile.
As a blind person who has never seen before, I appreciate any description a
sighted person can give of a picture. It's obvious that all folks see things
slightly differently, and any new light you can shed on any picture is
appreciated. Remember, us blind types have a mind, and we can understand, so
describe away. If we don't get it, it's ok, at least the description is there,
and perhaps it's up to us, the reader of the book, to seek out information on
that picture if we don't know much about it. Go for it. Describe all you can to
us. Hmmm, let's start with those playboy pictures. grin.  Seriously, a picture
helps us all to get more out of any book.
Jim Rawls