[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Validater's Secret Weapon

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:26:59 -0700

hi all:

Monica, what great suggestions. I have a wireless keyboard that my friend gave me for my birthday, and I absolutely love it.

I really can curl up with a good book. And it's so enjoyable to read and do proof-reading from the comfort of my own couch rather than the discomfort of the plastic chair.

Meka