[bksvol-discuss] Re: an introduction of sorts

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:20:40 -0400

Hi, Meka. Welcome to the list and to volunteering. There are a lot of great books on step 1, and I'm glad you're going to do a validation. Enjoy your book, and please post if something confuses you. I know you're a little nervous. I was when I started volunteering. I found that even when I made mistakes, the people here were patient and helpful. Many of them had made similar mistakes, and they were willing to help me sort things out. It felt really good when I got my first book approved. I'm looking forward to seeing the book you work on in the Bookshare collection soon.

Monica Willyard