[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Light in the Window

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:28:31 -0500

Sounds like a great and a challenging book.  I did Forrest Gump and Gump and
Company and it was the same way with slang dominating the book, smile.

Congratulations and welcome to the wide world of submitting books.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com