[bksvol-discuss] 5 more books I am scanning

  • From: Karen Harshfield <karenh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 13:27:54 -0700

Hello -

Please add the following books to the "books being scanned" list:

Death Al Dente: A Gourmet Detective Mystery by Peter King
The Body in Cadiz Bay: A Superintendant Bernal novel by David Serafin
Joel and the Great Merlini by Eloise Jarvis McGraw
The Worm Tunnel: A Finnegan Zwake Mystery by Michael Dahl
A Case of Curiosities by Allen Kurzweil

I received them from Lissi who mailed them to me after purchasing them at her library's used book store (I think that's what it was). Thank you, Lissi.

- Karen