[bksvol-discuss] Re: 3 books can be taken off check out page

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 01:47:50 -0600

I think beginners, people with fewer than say, 20 completed projects, should be
limited to 5, but it would be great if more experienced proofreaders be allowed
7-10 so as to help others and still maintain a balance and good workflow.

There will be many problems, regardless, and I am fortunate that Doug will pick
up my books when I don't have room and release them when I do have time.

Valerie