[bksvol-discuss] Re: 27 step process in books with poetry

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 14:12:40 -0500

If I recall correctly, we were instructed to leave the line breaks in the case of poetry. I don't know what effect the tabs might have, but if they occur at the beginning and end of lines within the poem I would think that they should be replaced with line breaks. I proofed some poetry books before I learned about any of these things. I thought they were extremely boring, but they were also easy proofs. Now that I have learned that it is more complicated than I thought and on top of that they are still boring, I leave them alone. I hope my earlier proofs of them that are now in the collection turned out okay.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: