[bksvol-discuss] 27 step process in books with poetry

Hi all,

I'm working on a book that has a fair amount of poetry. I'm thinking replacing tabs may not be wise. What about when I go through the 27 step process to replace carriage returns/line breaks? Will this interfere with any of the poetry or is there an alternative for books for poetry to remove line breaks?

Thanks,
Lori