[bitlug] Re: to get it up n running

  • From: "TC, PAVAN" <pavan.t-c@xxxxxx>
  • To: <bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:39:55 +0800

> Hey Peeyush, i was going thru the commentary and also the=20
> code, i found that i'll have to make the code using the make=20
> files included, then of corse i'll need to write a shell to=20
> round the whole thing off....
> but i guess to make it truly bootable i'll need to create an=20
> image and stuff which i have only a vague idea of, so if it=20
> comes to that, u've gotta help me out...

just one point to note. Do not take this offensively.

When writing out a mail to the list, make sure that you involve
everyone else. The addressing is not what i am referring to,
but the content. I did look at the previous mails just to follow
up on what has been happening about this topic. Just found out
that the "commentary" is all that is mentioned. Please try to
give the thread a shape so that people can follow what is happening.
Please do not directly start off from the point where you had left
it offline. If possible, post the jist of the offline discussions or
any progress made with regards to the topic.

peeyush, RFC??
regards
TC