[bitlug] to get it up n running

  • From: "KARTHIK HG" <karthikisgod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 22 Mar 2004 17:50:21 -0000

Hi..
Hey Peeyush, i was going thru the commentary and also the code, i found that
i'll have to make the code using the make files included, then of corse i'll
need to write a shell to round the whole thing off....
but i guess to make it truly bootable i'll need to create an image and stuff
which i have only a vague idea of, so if it comes to that, u've gotta help me
out...
btw is my assessment rite of things as it stands rite now? the binaries
obtained can then be used later, ie when i'm implementing a shell, when i can
call it an OS...
the ALP is still a pain in the ass... taking up most of my time...
thankfully there are only a few modules implemented using assembly...
anyways, getting a hang of it now... have u found any time to look into this..
anyways... do post anything interesting u may find in this respect...