[bitlug] next talk?

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 12:06:46 +0530 (IST)

hi ppl,
  Went to college on sat last, spoke to aswath and HOD...
 Projector will be ready only by 14th, so 7th seems really doubtful...
14th (and 15th, if necessary) seem to be the only option, but project
submissions begin on 16th, so our mission fails....
 unless, this:
 I spoke to Vijay (lecturer) and suggested to him that he could display
some notes that we give him, at the end of his CGI classes...
 These notes will have just the very pertinent things wrt to perl CGI,
DBI.. how to establish connection, how to process posted data via a button
clicked etc...
 If we can get this done by tomorrow, something can be salvaged... and
then the talk on 14th can do the rest...
 same for the ncurses guys..
   and of course, the list is there to ask Q's...
  your comments on this ? (ASAP, as time is less..)
/me is out for LB-2002 from now on, my response comes only late in the
night. remaining guys can discussit out...
 - see you
  -P