[bitlug] Re: next talk?

  • From: Deepak.Srinivasa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:43:10 +0000

Hi guys!
I think it is very difficult to prepare the notes by tomorrow b'coz
whatever we give we will have to check it once and this can be done only
when we come back or finish our work. Anything that we give will be
something that they will blindly executing it. So, each and every step has
to be perfectly correct. I think we need some time for that as we ourselves
have to struggle a bit.
-Dips

-----------------------Disclaimer------------------------

The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those
of the Company. All liability is excluded to the extent
permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the
use of this medium to transmit information by or to
IT Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.

We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of
transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to
carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to
this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.