[bitlug] Re: No posts for a long time

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:47:57 +0530 (IST)

hi ppl,
Congrats Abhinav on making it to Motorola. Pavan left Moto some time back and has now joined Sun microsystems.There are a bunch of ppl from our college in Moto... ask for Raghavendra,Pavan Ponnappa, Mohan ...
Things are getting hotter in college. I heard that our college is in talks with California Digital to get hold of a very own, apna cluster of an appreciable computing ability... It so happens that the CEO of this co is an ex BIT.
I'll keep you guys posted on what happens,but start praying that we actually get it...
Is anybody on this list working in the embedded/DSP domain with linux??
I know that the list has been dormant for quite some time,but I think we can start changing that.I myself was thinking that the list is about dead...
No problem, we know how to jumpstart dead lists!
-- P

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, abhinav anand wrote:

hi frnds,

this is really bad we dont have a mesg from a long time ..............
Pawan where are u ...
this is abhinav do u remember u came to BIT colll to leach Linux ...
i Got thru in Moto btu i think u have left it

rest is fine bye for nw
abhinav
On 6/28/05, Prasad Gopal <prasadgopal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Guys,
 Dint see a post for a long time. I am also to be blamed for that...

 found an interesting link
..http://news-service.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505

pep,tc what's up guys, no mails, no talks??

Prasad