[bitlug] Re: No posts for a long time

  • From: abhinav anand <abhinav.scorpion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:15:39 +0530

Hi ppl,
Thats gr8 pavan made to Sun microsystem..........
thanks for the information peeyush prasad ....
Thats gr8 if we get our own cluster ..

peeyush u have keep it alive this group ......
my work in on application layer of mobile related to syncrn of data
that is send to server..but as i am fresher thats why i knw that much
only long way to go ...right nw only training is going on
rest is fine
Thanks
abhinav