[birdky] lexington cemetery sunday morning

  • From: "Marsh, Scott" <smarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BIRDKY <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ASK list <ask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 18:16:47 +0000

The morning started off slow, and was about to fizzle out all together (not
single warbler seen or heard for the first half hour), when I came across Sarah
(birder unknown to me). She had a black-throated green, that was joined by a
blackburnian, then a tennessee, then a blackpoll. For about an hour there was
an eruption with a decent number of species. We were joined by another birder
new to me, sorry I believe his name was John, I gave him directions to the list
serve so he may be correcting me.

I reached an even 150 on the day for my years tally in Fayette Co.

Highlights (not all inclusive)
Besides the fore mentioned
Warblers:
Yellow