[birdky] great birding in northern Franklin County

  • From: "Bender, Joyce (EEC)" <Joyce.Bender@xxxxxx>
  • To: BIRDKY <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 17:58:51 +0000

As soon as I walked outside Saturday morning and again this morning, I could
hear that things had changed at our house. Blackburnian, Cape May, Tennessee,
bay breasted, Nashville, blue-winged, Kentucky, yellow, prairie, and
yellow-rumped warblers had us in constant motion. Add in Baltimore orioles,
great crested flycatchers, scarlet and summer tanagers, indigo buntings, common
yellowthroats, we had a dazzling color palette to enjoy. Wondering where the
hoodeds and the blackpolls are. Still had white throated sparrows. Happy
spring!
Joyce Bender, Franklin County