[birdky] good duck-watching spots around Bowling Green?

  • From: "Jordan Davis" <warriah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:07:10 -0700

Hello, all!

I've been out in Colorado for the past few weeks, and since I've been here,
I've been watching all the ducks and geese around Fort Collins.  There are
tons of reservoirs which make for easy spots to watch.

I was wondering if we had any good areas around Bowling Green or up to an
hour away.  I don't have much experience with waterfowl, and I'd like to
change that!

Seems I only ever see domestics at Basil-Griffin.

Thanks!

Jordan
Bowling Green, KY