[birdky] Re: coyote

  • From: shuttsmeup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: carolb123@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:26:22 -0500

Interesting about the turkey vulture and the comment about wildlife
infringement (which I agree with).

I saw a similar scenario in the subdivision I live in, which is in southeast
Louisville. A turkey vulture was feasting on a dead rabbit in the middle of my
street, which is a subdivision street with a 25 mph, but carries a significant
amount of trafffic. It surprised me to see one in a heavily populated area.