[birdky] Re: coyote

  • From: "Carolyn B" <carolb123@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <martybarb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'birdky'" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:48:23 -0500

My husband and I saw a fox last month on Kingswood, which is inside of New
Circle Road in Lexington.  It was at night but we got a good look at it - it
crossed in front of our headlights and when we got near we stopped to look
at it - it stopped in the yard it was crossing through and looked back at
us.  We must be taking up too much of their country with all our
developments.  We've also seen turkey a vulcher eating in the middle of
Chinoe.