[birdky] Re: Whooping Crane viewing opportunity in KY

  • From: "Vorisek, Shawchyi \(FW\)" <Shawchyi.Vorisek@xxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:07:04 -0500

Thanks Roseanna,
It looks like the group took off from Washington Co. this morning and
were going to try to skip a stop and go straight into TN.  If that's the
case, then we will be missing the viewing opportunity.  Please check
their website (in Roseanna's e-mail below) later in the day if you were
thinking of going to the hatchery to see them fly over.  If they ended
up stopping in Adair Co. then viewing may be possible tomorrow morning.
If they didn't stop in Adair Co. then perhaps we can catch them on their
return flight!

Shawchyi Vorisek
Avian Biologist/Partners In Flight Coordinator
Wildlife Diversity Program
KY Dept. of Fish and Wildlife Resources
#1 Sportsman's Lane
Frankfort, KY  40601
(502)564-7109 Ext. 368
shawchyi.vorisek@xxxxxx
www.fw.ky.gov <http://www.fw.ky.gov/>

Did you know... Department of Fish and Wildlife receives NO state tax
dollars and manages wildlife for all citizens?