[birdky] Re: WOW! WOW!

  • From: David Svetich <svetich813@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: joan-of-art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:00:45 -0500

Lexington Spindletop

Lone Ross' s Goose comically huddled on the main lake ice in front of a
lone gangly Sandhill Crane . Actually saw the Ross flying in earlier and
lucked upon it again. Picture available . 500 Canada geese with them. 300
Horned Larks! No Buntings or Longspurs. Watched a Merlin take a Goldfinch.
40 plus Savanah Sparrows. And the usuals.
No Redpoll report as of 1300.

Dave Svetich