[birdky] Re: Unwelcome snow-day visitor, Oldham Co.

  • From: Bonnie Avery <bonavery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kistlers@xxxxxxxxx" <kistlers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 16:21:04 -0500

Ditto--grackles, starlings, house sparrows are sidelining the 100's of gold,
house, and purple finches, who look on....for us, it is neighboring farms
clearing trees and fence rows, for corn, and pasture. Hard on the original,
winter inhabitants.
Any thoughts for helping wrens, Bluebirds, etc survive the coming subzero
weather?

Bonnie Avery
Hart co.