[birdky] Re: Snowy Bird Quiz ... color corrected ...

  • From: "Palmer-Ball, Brainard (EEC)" <Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx>
  • To: "BIRDKY" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 21:30:39 -0500

I scored a B+ on the recent Snowy Bird Quiz presented by John Brunjes, not
detecting a couple of species that were present. However, I *did* note one
particular oddity in the photo ...

Those of you who do not know John very well will have to excuse the
insensitivity of his deeper southern roots ... he's not quite aware of the need
to be politically correct here in the northern parts of the "southeast" ...
below is a link to the color corrected version of his snowy bird quiz photo ...
:o)

http://www.pbase.com/brainard_palmer_ball/image/122083924
<http://www.pbase.com/brainard_palmer_ball/image/122083924>

bpb, Louisville