[birdky] Re: Snowy Bird Quiz ... color corrected ...

  • From: John Brunjes <john.brunjes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx" <Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:26:21 -0500

Brainard.....now that is FUNNY!!! Especially coming from a U of Louisville guy!!!

Oh the horror of having a UK flag on my porch......  :-)

John

sent from my iPhone

John H. Brunjes Ph.D
Kentucky Dept. Of Fish and Wildlife Resources
#1 Sportsman's Lane
Frankfort, KY 40601
800-858-1549

On Feb 18, 2010, at 9:30 PM, "Palmer-Ball, Brainard (EEC)" <Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx > wrote:

I scored a B+ on the recent Snowy Bird Quiz presented by John Brunjes, not detecting a couple of species that were present. However, I *did* note one particular oddity in the photo ...

Those of you who do not know John very well will have to excuse the insensitivity of his deeper southern roots ... he's not quite aware of the need to be politically correct here in the northern parts of the "southeast" ... below is a link to the color corrected version of his snowy bird quiz photo ... :o)

http://www.pbase.com/brainard_palmer_ball/image/122083924
bpb, Louisville