[birdky] Re: Request for information

  • From: Sam Plew <smplew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sam Plew <smplew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 01:02:23 -0400

Birders,
I want to thank many of you for your helpful advice in finding a Swainson's
Warbler. On the 22nd, I spent over two hours near the lodge at Natural
Bridge State Resort Park before finally finding an individual bird on the
lower end of the original trail. Many of the breeding birds were in full
song for much of the two and a half days we explored the area. (The four
early morning whips were very loud.)

Thanks again!

Sam Plew
LaGrange IN.

.
On Jun 19, 2015 1:15 PM, "Sam Plew" <smplew@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Birders,

On Monday, June 22nd, I will be traveling to Natural Bridge State Resort
Park from northern Indiana looking for a Swainson's Warbler. The last
Swainson's Warbler reported on eBird in Daniel Boone National Forest was
May 30th. Does anyone have any advice/secret spots they can share? Anyone
in the area want to bird together in the morning? I am willing to travel
around the immediate area for a chance at the bird. This will hopefully be
my final eastern warbler...

Thank you!

Sam Plew
LaGrange, In.