[birdky] R-W Blackbirds and...

  • From: "Millie" <kymillie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "BIRDKY" <Birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17:04:55 -0400

Testing again. I resubscribed.  I have been receiving the list Emails but
cannot post.  So here is what I sent yesterday

Today had at least 10 Red-winged Blackbirds at the backyard feeders in this
suburban neighborhood.  Previous top number was 3. Also an assortment of
Grackles and Starlings.  :-(    Stuck around for a short time, left, then
returned....  During the nice weather earlier in the week, I explored around
the county and got the 4 American Coots at Draut Park and then the Red necked
Grebes at Long Run (as well as one coot) and a close-up look at White-Winged
Scoters at Riverfront Park on the river, between Kennedy Bridge and Tumbleweed.

Millie Farmer
St. Matthews, KY

---
is active.