[birdky] RPT: Gleaning even the smallest of avian rewards

  • From: Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:28:19 -0400

Sometimes you have to take what little rewards life will offer you . . .
entrapped in front of my computer again all day today in the window-less
tomb we call the KSNPC office here in Frankfort, the song of a Baltimore
Oriole penetrated through the concrete walls and beckoned me outside on a
trip to the restroom a few minutes ago. Along with his orange-and-black in
the treetop were bright blue skies, vivid greens of the new foliage and more
distant songs of a Scarlet Tanager and a Yellow Warbler . . . maybe tomorrow
:o(

bpb, Louisville