[birdky] RFI: Spring season 2005 report for review

  • From: Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 16:08:43 -0400

Gary Ritchison has posted a draft of the spring 2005 season report for The
Ky Warbler at the KOS website at:

www.biology.eku.edu/kos/spring_season_2005.doc   (MS Word format)

and

www.biology.eku.edu/kos/spring_season_2005.pdf   (pdf format)

Especially if you are a frequent poster to BIRDKY or contributor to the
report, please take the time to review the document for errors of fact or
omission. This spring there was a wealth of information, and we are certain
that some info, especially on early and late dates, was missed. Thanks in
advance for your review. We would like to have comments back within a week.
Send them to:

brainard.palmer-ball @ky.gov

B. Palmer-Ball and Lee McNeely