[birdky] Re: Purple Gallinule directions

  • From: Roseanna Denton <roseanna_g@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:23:29 -0700 (PDT)

David called to say the gallinule was extremely
difficult to see and a scope would probably be needed
to find it in the cover of the cattails.

Tom gave him his cell phone number 606-356-4569 and
office number 606-784-6428 in case he couldn't be
reached at home. Please call in advance, so he can put
the dog up.

Roseanna Denton