[birdky] Ohio River at Louisville - surf scoter

  • From: "Ben Yandell" <by@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 19:27:14 -0500

Mary and I went to the Falls a couple of hours before sunset (when the light
is lousy), but managed to add a surf scoter to Matt's list below.  The surf
scoter was above the Falls (seen from the Indiana side).

Also saw one of the imm. black scoters.  Did not find the Am. white pelican.

Mary had a flock of 100-150 sandhill cranes in e. Jefferson County
mid-morning today.

Ben Yandell
Louisville