[birdky] New item for KOS spring meeting

  • From: "sk" <kistlers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 09:31:45 -0500

Dona  Coates has volunteered to organize a silent auction following our
Saturday evening program to benefit the KOS. (THANK YOU Dona.) Please consider
donating the good stuff you don’t need any more. More details at the Friday
evening session.

Thanks,

Steve Kistler

KOS pres.

A Silent Auction will be held immediately following our speaker Saturday night,
April 26th, 2014, at our KOS meeting at Mammoth Cave National Park.  Please
bring any birding items, or items related to birds or bird habitat to donate.
Even items "remotely" connected to birds will work! Dona Coates and Nancy Vance
will collect the items Friday night or Saturday morning.  Help to make this a
success.  Even if you cannot attend this year, maybe you can send items with
someone else. Looking forward to an interesting and fun meeting.

---
is active.