[birdky] Lex Cemetery

  • From: Tina Nauman <tinanauman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BIRDKY Freelists <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ASK Freelists <ask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 18:23:35 -0400

Seems some new species have arrived since our ASK/CKAS visit on Saturday
with sightings of Hooded Warbler, Orchard and Baltimore Orioles and
Blue-headed Vireo.

I struggled with my ID on a young Yellow-rumped Warbler showing very little
yellow and trying to be sure the Thrush was a Swainson's. The Hooded
Warbler refused to have his photo taken. That was balanced by a
Black-throated Green Warbler and a Ruby-crowned Kinglet that practically
landed on my camera and were in full voice. Please let me know if any of my
IDs are incorrect.

A few photos here:
http://tinanauman.zenfolio.com/p805470560

Tina Nauman