[birdky] LOCATION CHANGE - BBC field trip to Parklands of Floyds for on Saturday 11/21

  • From: andrew melnykovych <estiles74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Birdky <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:11:19 -0500

All-

I am changing the location of the Beckham Bird Club field trip set for 9 am
on Saturday, November 21.

Instead of the Grand Allee section of Beckley Creek Park, we will bird at
Turkey Run, the newest addition to the Parklands of Floyds Fork system.

We will meet at 9 am at the entrance parking lot.Depending on how birdy it
is in that area, we will either bird there for a while or head directly to
the Sky Dome area, which is a mixed habitat at the top of a knob. We will
carpool up there, because parking is very limited at the top of the hill.

After birding at Sky Dome, we will return to the entrance and conclude the
trip there.

Weather forecast is for dry but chilly.

Directions: Take the Gene Snyder Freeway to the Billtown Road exit and take
Billtown Road south to Seatonville Road. Turn left on Seatonville Road and
go about 1.5 miles to the park entrance, which is on the right just after
crossing Floyd's Fork.

If you have any questions, my phone # is 502-608-4655

Andrew Melnykovych
Louisville KY