[birdky] KOS meeting September 25-27, 2009

  • From: WinAhrens@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:23:59 EDT

The Kentucky Ornithological Society will meet Sept. 25-27, 2009 at Lake
Barkley State Park in the Land between the Lakes region of western  Kentucky.
The agenda includes field trips Saturday and Sunday morning and
presentations Friday and Saturday night.  Our featured speaker for the
Saturday
evening program is Paul Bannick from Seattle WA.  Paul is an award  winning
photographer whose work has appeared in Audubon magazine, Sunset  magazine and
many others.  His recent book "The Owl and the Woodpecker" has  received
excellent reviews.  His photography is stunning.

Make your reservations at the lodge at Lake Barkley.  Only 26 rooms  remain
in our secured block. The phone number at the lodge is  800-325-1708.  See
you in September!!

Win Ahrens
Prospect KY
Steps!