[birdky] KOS: Evaluative information sought

  • From: "Bennett, Mark" <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Birdky (birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:36:30 -0500

26 April 2004:

Hap Chambers and I are seeking anecdotes or other evaluative comments form
those who attended the KOS meeting about the field trips.  Specifically, we
would like your comments on the:

1.      Quality of the Friday Evening Program
2.      Quality of the Saturday Evening Program
3.      Quality of the Field trips
4.      Thoughts on having some field trips leaving early.
5.      Over overall evaluative meeting.

Also, as attendance was low, even though the birds were great, we solicit
information about anything that we could have done as President and Vice
President to improve this situation.
Mark Bennett
Director of Federal Programs
Logan County School District