[birdky] Hummer, Junco, Hawk?

  • From: "Millie" <kymillie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BIRDKY" <Birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:22:02 -0500

Well, my late hummer has evidently gone south, but will keep one feeder up just
in case.  Had first junco of the season yesterday.

And the link below is to a very POOR photo of a bird that appeared yesterday in
the back yard. I am embarrassed by the quality of the photo, but perhaps
someone can identify.  We have a Cooper and a Red-tail in the neighborhood, but
this looked different. Skinny bird, dark gray on back, a darker cap, and brown
streaked chest, white on the end of the tail.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/kymillie/Birds%20and%20Animals/Hawk10-07.jpg

Millie Farmer
St. Matthews