[birdky] Hooded Merganser, Gadwell and Pied-billed Grebe

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tingsgrove@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 13:25:41 -0500

I drove from LaGrange over to Carrie Gulbraith Cox Park  this morning,
hoping to see the 2 day famed Merlin and never could locate  it.  On my return
home, I stopped in the harbor at Captain's Quarters and  there were 2
nonbreeding adult Pied-billed Grebes and also a single adult female  Hooded
Merganser, hanging out with about 20 Canada Geese.  Also at Cave  Hill Cemetery
found a single adult male Gadwell.  Enjoy this beautiful  day~

I am going to post images here, as I do not know any other  way to share
them for you all.
Mary Howell Cromer
LaGrange, Kentucky
Oldham County, Kentucky~