[birdky] FW: Animal pictures

  • From: "Vorisek, Shawchyi \(FW\)" <Shawchyi.Vorisek@xxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:01:15 -0400

Hello all:
Please see message below from Liz.  She needs some bird photos and I
know many of you have some excellent ones you may be able to offer her
for photo credit.  If interested, please contact Liz.  Thanks.

Shawchyi Vorisek
Avian Ecologist/Wildlife Diversity Program
KY Dept. of Fish and Wildlife Resources
#1 Sportsman's Lane
Frankfort, KY  40601
(502)564-7109 Ext. 368
shawchyi.vorisek@xxxxxx
http://www.kdfwr.state.ky.us/

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachment, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender, by e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message.